Now that the new and improved 2019 Acura RDX is available at dealerships across the country, including right here at Bill Gatton Acura, we are interested in exploring the features available with each package option. Let’s start with technology. Here’s what you can expect in 2019 Acura RDX models that are equipped with the Technology Package.
Technology Features with the 2019 RDX Technology Package
Technology abounds with the new Acura RDX Technology Package. Drivers can enjoy an array of media, connectivity, safety, and driver-assistive elements designed to improve the all-around experience.
- The Acura Navigation System with 3D View (pictured to the right) makes it easy to get from point A to point B.
- Add in AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic updates, and you’ll know exactly what to expect for your trip.
- GPS-Linked Climate Control adjusts the in-car temperature based on your location, keeping you and your passengers comfortable no matter where the road leads.
- With the 12-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System, you can enjoy your favorite tunes or podcasts with audio quality that is unmatched.
- Back-seat riders can stay charged up, thanks to 2 USB charging ports in the rear.
- Parking Sensors (in both the front and rear) help you while parking, alerting you when you get too close to your surroundings.
- When changing lanes, the Blind Spot Information (BSI) System will notify you if another vehicle is in your blind spot.
- For those of you that would like to have eyes in the back of your head, Rear Cross Traffic Alert can detect vehicles crossing your path when backing up.
What about non-tech features for the RDX?
In addition to the impressive technology elements mentioned above, the 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package also comes with some non-tech features. For instance, it runs on 19-inch Pewter Gray metallic wheels and has a perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching and sport seats.